Wednesday, March 25, 2009

UFOs

Oh, how I wish I didn't have to have a full time job! I have so many projects (not just quilting) going on at one time that I'm never able to finish any of them! I was just thinking about all of my unfinished quilts on the way home from Jessie's track practice today. I'm almost afraid to list them as it might be too depressing!!

Well, Columbus took a chance, didn't he??

1. Purple/green/white RRRR quilt from Quilting Passion forum - need to applique R in each of the four corners then send it off to be quilted, bind and label
2. Animal baby quilt - send it off to be quilted, bind and label
3. Blue and green Tennessee waltz - finish piecing, borders, quilting, bind, label
4. Trojan pride throw - finish piecing, borders, quilting, bind, label
5. Pastel stars - finish piecing, borders, quilting, bind, label
6. "Pond Path by Moonlight" wallhangings - unsew one, piece (and repiece), borders, quilting, bind, label
7. Unknown number of loose block sets
8. New York Beauty wallhanging - finish paper piecing and sew together, borders, quilting, bind, label
9. Memory quilt from craft day - hand quilt???
10. . . . . . .


I'll keep updating this list as I go - my brain's a little mushy right now. I'd like to completely finish at least three of these this year. At least that's my goal! I think I can, I think I can, I think I can!!

Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. OOPs sorry I accidentally deleted my comment...geez what an idiot. Anyway this is what I said:

    I know you can do it!! Did I make a row for you in the RRRR or was it you made one for me? I should have made a journal like some of the other gals did. I don't know why I thought I would remember....sheesh LOL.

    Crispy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crispy,

    Yes, I believe I have a row from you and I just might have made one for you too. I don't remember either, really. My rows for others were primarily squares that made a zig zag across the row because I turned every other block. The fabrics in my box were a purple pansy print, purples, greens and a white TOT background. I need to get that top unfolded and ironed well. I'll take a picture and post it either here or on webshots (http://community.webshots.com/user/babsnwv?vhost=community&action=publicAlbums)
    so that it will be easier to know. Thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete