Sunday, May 10, 2009

New digital camera

I'd been having a lot of trouble with my previous digital camera, so while we were in Charleston on Friday for Young Writers Day, I stopped in at Ritz Camera and bought a Nikon D5000 SLR digital camera. It was a bit more expensive than I was completely comfortable with, but I think it will turn out to be a great investment. I've been playing around with it and took the above pictures of my family to share - my daughter, Jessica, my son, Alex, and my husband, David.
I hope to get my sewing room painted this week - maybe even finish the sanding on my sewing table so it can go back into the room. I am SO ready to start sewing again!!
Have a grand week!
Barbara Ann


3 comments:

  1. Oh that camera is well worth the price, what beautiful pictures it takes!!

    Crispy

    ReplyDelete
  2. After going through this aurtical i have decided to bookmark this site found this really interesting & thanks a lot for keeping the blog Lively with such interesting blogs.


    ___________________
    Britney
    Online Marketing of your brand

    ReplyDelete