Friday, July 3, 2009

Second Big Blocks top



Here's a picture of the second big blocks top - four blocks strong. I was trying to make this one purely from my stash, and love the burgundy floral print.
However, I have this obsession with matching colors in a big print, so I had a rough time finding a light olive print for the corner sections. I finally found it, started cutting out the 6 1/2" squares and then promptly ran out of fabric! In order to get the last 8 squares, I had to piece the scraps together!! The second picture shows how much I squeezed. . .

3 comments:

  1. I remember that olive fabric. I had some of it at one time. You squeezed and succeeded!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another nice big block quilt. If you hadn't mentioned it, I would have never known you had to piece scraps.

    Crispy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was playing games online however for reading this post more interesting thanks for the share please do keep it going great job....Loving this.

    Cheers,



    ___________________
    Britney
    Increase your brand popularity overnight

    ReplyDelete