Sunday, October 3, 2010

WOW!!!

And may I say again ~ WOW!!! I never thought there would be soooo many comments in just a few days! THANK YOU to everyone that has visited my blog and especially to those who chose to follow my blog. With everything that is crowding my plate, I cannot guarantee regular updates, but I promise to try and be interesting, exciting and more "posty!"

Yesterday, my daughter participated in a cross country meet in Ritchie County - it was a gorgeous fall day, just perfect for running. Another mother rode with us and she was terrific company.

But that was yesterday. Today, I worked on getting ready for the Apple Butter Festival in Salem. It will be my first solo quilt judging experience in preparation for the NQA Quilt Judge Certification program, plus I will also be vending. So, this afternoon, I got some new fat quarter bundles ready:


This is a 32 piece fat quarter assortment from Maywood's Shadowplay line - these fabrics are just gorgeous!





And a few more bundles - the three on the far right are the ones I'm calling Autumn in September, Autumn in October and Autumn in November respectively. Lots of great colors in these . . . .

Some more new ones on the left and a few pictures of the ones I've had previously that are now on sale ~ there's RJR, SSI, Timeless Treasures and Lakehouse.











With only two tables to fill up, I used these two oblong metal baskets for random fat quarters:
I'm a little tired of fighting with Blogger about pictures, but I think you might have the general idea. Let's hope there's a nice crowd for the Apple Butter Festival!
Hope you all have a terrific week ~ happy quilting!
Barbara Ann

5 comments:

  1. Try using Windows Live Writer. Insert a table and place your pics neatly ;)
    That's a lot of fat quarters! Yummy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yummy. Apple butter...and those fat quarters look yummy too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow ... what a beautiful fabrics !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely fat quarters! I wanted to tell you also that your sister was lovely, and I am sorry for the loss.
    Thanks for also joining my blog and hope to get to know you!
    Micki

    ReplyDelete