Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Hello, everyone!

 

I just wanted everyone to know that I’m still alive and going strong.  Well, maybe more like going a little crazy, but isn’t that what life is anyway?  A little chaos, a little order – all stirred up together, just to keep it all interesting . . .

Wow, since January, life’s been pretty busy – huge, on-going project at work, oldest child in track (and now meets are starting), quilt retreat and trip to the AQS show in Lancaster, PA.  This week includes the dentist (yuck!) and my first judging experience of the year in Ripley, WV.

Here’s a few pictures from the Jackson’s Mill retreat in Weston:

And the pictures from Lancaster:

What great times I’ve had lately!  I’ll try to post more pictures from Lancaster later on!

Have a great evening, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment